Welcome to the St. Nino Orthodox Mission!
We are an English-speaking Orthodox Christian community in Stillwater, OK. To start with, we want you to know at least this much:
- You are welcome here. We are always honored to have visitors join us for prayer and worship.
- All of our services are in English.
- You won’t be asked to do anything which would make you uncomfortable.
- We don’t expect visitors to contribute anything to the financial support of our parish or our programs.
- Our children worship with us. If you have young children, they are welcome here, too. If you need to step to the back of the Church with your child for any reason, you are not disturbing us.
- We expect Christian children to be raised in the Church and that you can not do that unless they are in Church.
We are part of the worldwide Orthodox Church – the oldest Christian Church in the world. This is not a theological statement, it is an historical one. And in every part of the world, there are Orthodox Christians, Churches and missions: in traditionally Orthodox countries like Romania, Greece, Russia, Serbia, the Middle East, and India but also in Japan, China, the Philippines, throughout Europe including Germany, France, Poland, Finland, across the British Isles, throughout the African continent including Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, South Africa, and across Central and South America.
If you need any assistance at all, please let us know. We are here to be of service to you.
You can find an exhaustive list of FAQs here: http://stillwaterorthodox.org/about-orthodoxy/